City Rambler Walk Through History Tour チケット
| 40.00 ドル
| 35.00 ドル
Travel through time and learn all there is to know about New York City.
What your City Rambler Walk Through History ticket includes
- A 3-hour guided tour through several NYC neighborhoods
- Two chances to go on a self-guided exploration at South Street Seaport and One World Trade Center
- Three different costumed guides to provide a historical background on famous landmarks and sights
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on City Rambler Walk Through History Tour tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Present your mobile or printed voucher to City Rambler supervisor upon arrival. ID may be requested at time of check in.
- Go to www.CityRamblerNYC.com
- Choose your date and time.
- Select Explorer Pass ticket type and enter quantity of attendees.
- Enter your information.
- Confirmation will be sent via email provided.
April-October: Daily departures at 9:30 am, 11:00 am, and 12:30 pm.
November-March: Daily departures at 9:30 am and 11:00 am.
Tour operates rain or shine; dress weather appropriate. Comfortable footwear recommended.
Meeting Point: 2 Wall Street (TD Bank)
The Northeast corner of Broadway and Wall Street, across from Trinity Church.
のレビューCity Rambler Walk Through History Tour